Third month down, I feel like I aimed a bit too high but it was good in general. I did not meet my goals, and I don’t feel bad about it. As I’ve been doing my PN coaching with Mel I feel like I’ve been learning a lot about myself and my goals and how I really need to take it one step at a time. I did run some more compared to last month and I also got some pounds down, could have been more but I messed up the final 2 weeks of the month and well, it didn’t end as planned.
Anyway, here are my March stats…
- -2.5 pounds down. No change in muscle mass.
- 45.03 miles (8.29 more than what I did last month).
- 9 strength training sessions (My back is killing me!!).
Goals for April
- Continue to catch up on my miles for my goal of 500 miles by the end of 2018 (I’m almost back on track!).
- Not mess up after my rest day.
- Lose more weight and gain some muscle (I’m really tired of yo-yoing and would like to steadily hit 220 and below).
- Drop of the soda on weekdays instead of every day.
- 64 oz of water on weekdays with Nuun, plain, or something added instead of every day.
- Go back to track my foods and be aware of my eatings.
- Bentonville Half Marathon and Dark Side Challenge!
105.83 miles overall during the year, 394.17 miles to go.